Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to Destiny Cloud Fist

The name. Destiny Cloud Fist is a standard build used by Terrans in Starcraft 2 which involves creating 1 Barracks, 1 Factory, and 1 Starport, pumping out units and rolling your opponent from there. 

HuskyStarcraft came up with the name while casting one of his games, as he was tired of saying 1/1/1 every time he saw it being used. 

The blog. I decided to start this blog to aggregate various Starcraft 2 related content that I find interesting. It started with the realization that I spend way too much time on the internet, and a major percentage of that time is spent on something Starcraft related. 

Do note the italicized portion of the above text. I can't say that I'm here with something new and revolutionary, but who knows, maybe I'll save a bro a few minutes in trying to find that video of Artosis denying IdrA a high-five. 

The author. Don't mind me, I'm just a Starcraft fan with way too much time on his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment